Floppy • Zip • Jaz

Do you have old floppy disks, or Iomega Zip or Jaz disks? Let me transfer them for you! I can put them on a USB thumb drive, CD or DVD, or hard drive.

You'd be surprised at how much can be recovered, even from 25-30 year old disks! And you never know what memories, old photos and documents might be lost on the disks. I do NOT charge for unreadable disks.

NEW FREE SERVICE: WE KEEP A PERMANENT BACKUP OF YOUR FILES! Never again worry about your files being destroyed by natural disaster or theft.